Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I finally got my computer hooked up, We have been in the New House for a week now and I finally have the downstairs organized everyone sees this so I am glad it is done, now I can work on the upstairs. I have been so exhausted.
The first 4 or 5 days we moved in was very hard for Logan it really affected him he would not sleep and he would not let me leave his side for a second.
Things have gotten alot better, I can leave a room and he is OK with it :)

Logan and Elizabeth have been sick for the past 4 days. Even though Elizabeth has a cold she has still been going to school she has no fever or body aches just congestion and a little runny nose. She is taking all of her Asthma medication so she is hanging in there.

Logan has a faucet for a runny nose and congestion, I took him to the Doctor to have him checked out and he tested negative for RSV and Influenza. There was fluid in his ears but no Ear Infection. So I have just been giving him Singular and Claritin. He has been throwing up more than usual so I have been adding alot of pedialyte to his feedings. He is very cranky.

The girls LOVE there new school, they said it is way better then the old one and they already have a field trip planned they will be going to a play to see Charlotte's Web they are so excited.

Richard was out of town all last week working, he is doing good. If he is not working on the weekends he is working at home installing something...

Better get going I have to hang up pictures in the family room.
Thanks for checking in on our family.

1 comment:

Tina:0) said...

Sorry to hear that you have the runny nose problem in your house, too:0/ Hope things "shut off" soon!

Gabby did the same thing when we moved 4 years ago... she wouldn't sleep in her bed for 6 months!! Glad Logan is adjusting!!

Now all we need is some photos of the interior of the house!!