Thursday, October 15, 2009








My two favorite men!!!


Well just a quick post still have lots to do tonight before I head off to bed.

Logan is doing alot better still has a bit of a runny nose but is getting his personalty back.
The last couple of days Logan has decided to start chewing on his G-tube extension during his feedings and when he does this milk just pours out of the small port I swear I have to sit next to him the entire times he eats which is an hour. He almost pulled the tube out of his stomach.

For all you Yo Gabba Gabba fans out there, they have had new episode's on all week and Logan is just in heaven he has really been getting into the show it is so cute to watch.
The girls are making new friends in the neighborhood, Three doors down they met a girl there age and she will be coming over to play after school Friday. They are really excited. We love our new house everyone is really friendly around here.

Richard has been working alot lately gone for a couple of days. It is good because of the money but then I miss by hubby, I asked him to stay home this weekend so we could Install sealing fans in all the rooms I know we will not get done in two days but it will be a start. We still have a couple of things to replace/fix but the house is really coming along. I took some pictures of the Kitchen and Family Room. The upstairs still has alot of boxes that still need to be unpacked we have everything in the loft.

Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the house!
you really need to come over and help me organize and declutter.
We've been watching the new episodes...although, Isaac is a little skeptical of the new ones...but, he does keep his eyes glued!

Tina:0) said...

Thanks for the pictures of the new house... it looks great!

I know what you mean about your hubby being gone. Jon worked part of last weekend & was only home for a day:0( He said he wasn't working this weekend... needs to get his 34 hour restart, so we'll actually get to see him!!

Hope you guys stay healthy & the girls have fun with their new friend!

The Portas said...

Sorry to hear about the sickness in your house, but I'm glad it's getting better.

The new house looks great! Wow! I'm glad you guys are IN and loving it. I bet it feels soo nice.

I hope the girls have a fun playdate today!

New YGG episodes, huh? We'll have to start checking them out again. Elijah has been in love with Sesame Street lately, so it's hard to pull him away from that. :)

Have a good weekend!