Thursday, November 12, 2009





Elizabeth, Maddie, Alicia
Yesterday the girls had no school because of Veteran's Day so they were excited to have there friends over all day and play.
Not much has much going on over here, it has been pretty quite. Logan is doing good. He had O.T. Tuesday and he is doing OK, he does have a good pincher grasp the Therapist said which is good. I think he will do pretty good in O.T. because all you do is play :)
The house is really coming along. This Saturday we are going to be pulling up all of the plants in the front yard and putting in new ones, The tree out front is dead and I do not like the plants that are out there now.
I need to start getting ready for the Holidays they are right around the corner and I am not even prepared.
I better get going I have Laundry to do and I might even make a Pumpkin Pie, I made a Pumpkin Apple pie yesterday and it was pretty good.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

You and Kathy should get together and make tons of apple pies and send them out to other heart moms!! wink wink :)

I always love it when Elijah has OT (speech, too) because all it really involves is play time. PT is a whole other story!

Good luck getting ready for the holidays. I need to get in gear, too.