Monday, November 16, 2009

I had a crazy weekend, Richard worked all weekend and there were Neighborhood kids over my house all weekend long in and out, It was alot of fun for the girls and that is all that matters. Now sometime this week I will clean it :)

Oh and I watched the Cowboys Lose to the Packers :(

Today we spent the day with Nana, First we went to Speech Therapy were for the first time the Therapist took Logan back to the room by himself and he was very good for her he did not even cry at all this is very huge considering a year ago I could not even leave the room without him screaming his head off. The Speech Therapist said he did very good on his own, but he is so far behind on his Speech, that's OK though some day he will talk. He is starting to say GOOD he will say GGOO. He is really starting to come out of his Shell, Everywhere we go he will say HI to everyone he sees it is so cute and everyone thinks he is so cute.

After Speech we went over to the Premium Outlets here in Las Vegas I went to the Gap Outlet and picked up a few pair of Jeans for Alicia and a couple of shirts. I love that store....

Unfortunately Richard was unable to work tonight because there was not enough freight, But on the other hand I am glad I get to spend time with him.

Thanks for checking in on our family..

1 comment:

The Portas said...

It's a good sign when your house needs to be cleaned because of all the fun company you are having.

Yes, the speech will come. How cute that he says HI to everyone. Elijah does the same thing. :)

Have a good rest of your week and weekend! Take care. xo