Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hope everyone is having a good week...



Not much is going on in our neck of the woods. The girls have a couple of friends over right now and they are all in the backyard playing on the Trampoline. Logan is getting feed by his feeding pump watching Sesame Street. I just home from running a few errands so I thought I would take a minute to post. Everyone is doing great the girls still have a few sniffles. They have been jumping on that Trampoline every chance they get. They really enjoy it and I am so glad, It is great exercise for them and it keeps them busy :)



Richard is in Reno, NV right now and he should be home tomorrow. He found out last night that he has to work Thursday night it is mandatory so there is no getting out of it. But he will have Friday-Sunday off which is good. But I am sad this will be the first new years that we will not be spending together :(



So I will be staying home with the kids, I invited my parents over for a couple of hours so they will be coming over I thought I would make some Sandwiches and come Queso dip and make this awesome Banana Sour Cream Cake it is soooo good, I have made it before and it was a hit.

I went to Michaels today I am trying to organize my scrapbook stuff so I bought a couple of supplies, my cousin from California will be coming down to stay with me for a few days and we are going to be doing alot of scrap booking so I have to get everything in order. Right now Logan's toys are all over the place...

Thanks for checking in on our family.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Happy (almost) New Year!

I hope the sniffles heal up completely and that you guys have a fabulous weekend!! xo