Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year !!

Happy New Year Everyone, I hope you all had a great night.

I was able to make it till 12:30am then I went to bed. The fireworks were so much better this year then last.
Richard got home this morning and slept for a couple of hours he is now up. I was able to call him last night and we rang in the New Year on the phone together :)

After my parents left at 9pm, The girls and I went to our Neighbors next door they had a fire pit in the Drive-way and everyone was roasting smores, alot of people from the neighborhood showed up and we had a great time we were there until 11pm. We have awesome neighbors.

Today Richard is going over a Neighbors house to help him set up his stereo equipment then we will be heading over my parents house to have dinner and visit.

Saturday we will be taking all of the Christmas Decorations down. A friend of mine is engaged so we will be going over her house to met the new guy and have dinner over there. So we have a busy weekend ahead of us.

Some people have emailed and called me wanting the cake recipe I made last night so here is the link all you need to do is click on it. ENJOY

Banana-Sour Cream Cake recipe at Kraftfoods.com




Hope everyone enjoys there long weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.