Wednesday, January 6, 2010





Here Logan is standing and I am barely touching him




Monday while the kids were at school I cleaned all day I even got a chance to clean there room and got rid of alot of things that they will not even miss. The Loft is a different story there are toys and puzzles and books everywhere, I went on line yesterday and bought some more storage which is much needed.

Yesterday we were gone all day Logan had Speech and Occupational Therapy he is just doing so good he imitates alot of what I say, He is starting to say Peas (Please). His vocabulary has really improved even though he is not saying the complete word you can still understand what he is saying. Speech Therapy is really paying off. He can now say My (mine), bye bye, night night, Nana, Papa, Dada, Mama, La La (Elizabeth), Uh Oh, Pur (purse), Hi, Up, Purple. I know there is a little more I just can not think of them right now. I have been teaching him to sign for some time now and he finally mastered "All Done". Every time he eats something or is done playing with a toy I say are you all done and he will sign for me. I just love it. Logan is also standing with support for 2 minuets. The other day I had him stand up and I held his hands and he took one step foward, you should have seen me I was screaming with delight.
And when it comes to playing with toys he can take a car and run it back and forth on the rug, he does the same thing with the Airplane, but I am trying to teach him that Airplanes go in the air :) Logan has really been making strides these past few months.

We also went to see his Neurologist to get the results of the MRI and something new showed up on the MRI it showed that there is a Developmental Delay which we already new. Other than that everything is fine so we go back in 8 months. The reason we had the MRI was because the Doctor wanted to make sure that after his last Heart Surgery in August nothing was going on in his brain.

Alicia stayed home from school today she woke up this morning saying her stomach hurt really bad so she is on the couch resting, Later on we will be doing her homework.

Richard is doing really good he has been able to work every day these past few weeks, If he can make it through the Winter Season which is the slowest in the Freight business he will do just fine.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Logan is making so much progress! HOW WONDERFUL!!! Really, all of that new speech and the standing is all amazing! Keep it up, little man!

Praying for total HEALTH for your family! xo