Thursday, December 17, 2009


Isaac and Logan they are to cute









Well it's been awhile since my last post not much has been going on around here which is a good thing. Lets see

Saturday, I got my hair cut which was much needed.

Sunday, lounged around all day and watched Football

Monday, I cannot remember what happened oh wait Logan threw up right before he went to bed so he kept me up all night crying every couple of hours.

Tuesday, Logan had Therapy he had Speech and O.T. back to back and he did really good, Tuesday night he threw up right before going to bed again so he was up every couple of hours crying so did not get much sleep again.

Wednesday, There was no school because of Parent teacher Conference. The Girls got good reviews. The Teacher and myself think Alicia might have A.D.D. she is showing the signs so I made an appointment with the Pediatrician next week so she can be tested. The girls received some Money from there Grandparents in Arkansas for Christmas so we went to Walmart and they picked out what they wanted, Thanks again Mom and Dad for the Gift Cards the girls love what they picked out above is a picture of what they got.
Oh and Logan threw up again right before going to bed so he was up all hours of the night, So I did not get much sleep again..

Thursday, Kathy my friend and also a Heart Mom came over to my house today and we had a play date, even though Isaac (her son) and Logan did not Interact with each other we had a really nice visit she brought over goodies for the kids and we got to go to Lunch. It was really nice to see her. Thanks again Kathy for everything I had a really nice time.

Elizabeth came home from school today and told me there is this boy in her class that she thinks is cute. She goes and says Mommy there is this boy named Dean in my class I keep on staring at him I think he is really cute should I tell him, I said no way don't you dare.
She then tells me later on that Dean borrowed a Marker from her and they kept starring at each other for 5 seconds. Ha Ha Ha Ha, I cannot believe she came home and told me this.

So that is how our week has been tomorrow (Friday) Logan has P.T. in the morning then Michelle his D.S. will be coming over.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I hope Logan is done with all of that throwing up! Geez, poor guy!!

That is super funny what Elizabeth said about the dreamy boy she was staring at. Thanks for the giggle! :)

How fun that you got to spend some time with Kathy and Isaac! Have a great weekend. xo