Sunday, December 20, 2009














We had a really nice weekend, Saturday we decided to take a Drive to Nevada State Railroad Museum in Boulder City while there we got to ride the train, This was a first for all of us we have never been on a train before, it was not busy at all and the weather was around 60 degrees and sunny. We were hoping to get a shot of Santa but he was not there. The kids had a great time riding the Train. The Train ride was about 40 minuets long we sat in the open so we could see everything better. It was all very nice.

Sunday was my shopping day I went to a couple of different grocery stores to get what I needed to make Christmas Dinner my family will be coming over to my House for Christmas so this will be my first time cooking a Turkey Dinner with all the fixins, this should be pretty interesting I hope I do not burn the house down :)

My Mom will be coming over Thursday to help me start cooking. So everything should go smoothly.

The kids are doing great, getting on my nerves a Little bit. But I just have to remember to breath. They will be out of school for the next two weeks they go back January 4th. I still have not wrapped any presents so I better go and do that.

No comments: