Thursday, December 10, 2009



Logan loves to type on the computer


MMMMM carrots




Logan had his two week check up with the pediatrician just to make sure his ear infection is gone, everything looks good there is still a little fluid in his left ear and he still has a cough but the Doctor says it is nothing to worry about. The cough should go away in about a week or so, I hope because he has had it for 3 weeks now. His lungs are clear so that is a good sign.

We headed on over to my Mom's house to spend the day over there and Logan just had a great time with his Nana, he fell asleep on her for about an hour and she was loving every moment of that. Why can't that boy fall asleep on me like that.

Over the past couple of weeks Logan has really started to enjoy food, he is eating more of what I give him. He will really eat anything you give him but in small amounts not enough to really count as calories to wear we can start giving him less by G-Tube but I think we are heading in the right direction though. The other night I made Beef Stew so I cut up some carrots and he went to town, he really loved them. He also loves peas, he also likes to snack on Gold fish, teddy grahams, cookies. He really likes chicken. The other day he ate a half cup of peas which I thought was huge for him. He is getting to the point were he really likes food. So every chance I get I am feeding him by mouth, his chewing is not 100 % but we are working on that. As long as you give him very small bites he will eat anything I even tried Tomatoes and he ate that. I am just so proud of him he is slowly making strides in eating by mouth.

Tomorrow we see the Cardiologist for an Echo, EKG and Coumadin Levels checked. I am thinking this is when he will schedule his Heart Cath. He will need to go back to the Hospital next month to have the Fenestration Closure.

The girls are doing good they have one more week of school left before there two week Christmas break. Next Wednesday is Parent Teacher Conference so there will be no school.
The girls are needing extra help in Math so I enrolled them in Computer Lab it is after school from 3:30-4:30 and today was there first day. They said they loved it and really enjoyed it and look forward to going back tomorrow after school. I was like who are you and were are my kids :)

No comments: