Tuesday, December 8, 2009












What a day, we got to the Hospital at 11am and everything went smoothly like it always does. As soon as we got into a room Logan starts to cry a little so My Mom was entertaining him and making him laugh I got some really cute pictures of him, He was such a good boy saying Hi to all of the Nurses and smiling he even got to ride in a tykes car and he loved it, going back and forth. Finally around 1:30 they put a mask over his face for sedation then they put in an IV he was back there for an hour he did very good. When it was time for me to see him was a different story, oh he was mad at me kicking and screaming and thrashing around. We were able to leave at 3:15 and of course he fell asleep on the way home.
I will be calling the Doctor in the morning to set up a time to find out the results which should be in a few weeks.

I was just so surprised at Logan and how he acted today being all nice to the Nurses and everything he was such a big boy. Sitting in his crib and trying to stand up, he would kneel on his knees and try so hard to stand up I was just in ahhhh. All of the pictures were taken before the MRI.

Thanks for checking in on our little man.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Im praying for your sweet family!! He is too cute!!

Tina:0) said...

Isn't it amazing how their reaction to hospitals changes as they get older?! I remember Vaeh used to scream when someone knocked on the door at home... now she gets sooooo excited when we have to go see Dr. Butto!

Glad he did well with the MRI - praying the results are great!

The Portas said...

Oh he looks sooo cute! I thought those were red boxing gloves in that last pic. :)

Minus the thrashing and kicking afterwards, I'm glad everything went well! Check another thing off, right?

I hope you all got some good sleep last night. Days in the hospital, even for just a few hours, are draining. xo

Unknown said...

I'm so glad the MRI went well and that part is over. I'll be praying for a good report.