Sunday, December 6, 2009













What a nice and relaxing weekend we are having, Saturday our Neighbors son had a Birthday Party at the Skating Rink and the girls had such a great time. At first Elizabeth did not want to go because neither of them know how to skate but when we got there they had a blast I just told them to hug the wall and you will do just fine and they did, it took about a half hour before Alicia would let go and she did good falling alot but no broken bones. Elizabeth hugged the wall the entire time because she was still unsure but they both did so good. Richard was a very brave soul and also put on a pair of roller skates and got out there, he never fell but did not go very fast. There was no way you were getting me out there. I just snapped lots of pictures. The girls are wanting to go back again and we told them in a few weeks. They are also wanting to have there Birthday Party there next year in June :) My mom came over to watch Logan so we could all go. Thanks MOM :)
Today the girls have been playing at there friends house and they are finally home, Richard has been watching Football all day. We rented some movies and in a little bit we are going to watch Imagine That with Eddie Murphy it looks really cute.
I have been cancelling Logan's Therapy for the past 3 weeks because of his cold. He just cannot get rid of his cough, he goes in for a check up at the end of the week to make sure his ear infection is gone.

Tuesday Logan will be going to the Hospital for an MRI of the Brain, The Neurologist wants to make sure everything is OK. We check in at 11am and they start at 1pm. They no longer do Oral Sedation so he will have to have an IV that is why we are having to go in so early. I will post Tuesday night on how his MRI went.

OK So I was about to post and I went to check on the girls and they both fell asleep, Alicia sitting up while she was watching football and Elizabeth fell asleep on the floor next to Logan. I could not resist to take the picture and post them :) They will hate me later.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Do you go to Dr. Maller? I need to take Kyla in for a check up. She has a tremor disorder and I want her checked again.

The Portas said...

Ok, those sleeping pics made me laugh really hard!! :)

I'm glad the girls had a good time rollerskating. What a fun thing to do. I used to love those parties.

Sending you prayers for Logan's MRI this week. When Elijah had his last May, I remember being blown away by how "easy" it was in comparison to heart caths, etc. I hope your day is easy, relatively speaking, and that everything goes as smooth as possible.

Have a great week and I hope those lingering cold symptoms disappear completely!