Wednesday, December 2, 2009


My sick baby watching Yo Gabba Gabba



I keep on forgetting to mention every time I post that Logan is wanting to pull up from a sitting position, he will grab on to the couch and pull up on his knees and try to stand of course he cannot but he is trying so hard he will get on his knees and try try try...

The other day I stood him up against the wall and he held on the wall for a few seconds I tried to get him to do it again so I could take a picture but he would not, So I will keep trying. We should be getting a stander pretty soon.


Also since Logan has not been feeling well he is on Antibiotics and he is having Diarrhea 2-3 times a day and I am having to change his pants 2-3 times a day, I cannot wait until this goes away I am doing Laundry all day long...


I took Elizabeth to the Doctors this morning she had a follow up with her E.N.T and she also had a hearing test done she has them every year. Lately she has been having a hard time hearing but everything tested out fine. He said he wants her tested for A.P.D. Auditory Processing Disorder, He thinks she might have it. I Googled it and it fits her to a tee. So I called the school, I go in tomorrow to meet with the Nurse to get everything started.


Logan is taking a nap and Elizabeth is doing her homework (14 pages), I kept her home from school today because it was not worth it to take her back because of the way the appointment fell. I better get off this Computer and get some Laundry done before I have to leave to pick up Alicia from school. Thanks for checking in on our family.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I sure hope that little man starts feeling better soon. It is no fun to have such an upset little tummy. :(

Can't wait to see pics of the Stander!

Have a great weekend! xo