Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We all had a really nice Thanksgiving we spent it over at my Mom's house with my Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and her Husband. I brought my camera but forgot to take pictures :(

Friday we spent all day Pulling up the plants in the front yard everything was over grown and looked gross. Then we replanted, we still have to order some rocks and put that in the front yard and everything will look really nice and of course I forgot to do a before and after photo.

Saturday was a fun day Richard put up lights on the outside of the house while I decorated the inside. Sunday we just sat around the house and enjoyed each others company and rested for the new week.

Logan is still sick his ears are still draining from his ear infection and he still has a croupy cough. I have been cancelling all of his Therapy and I hope he gets to feeling better soon I just hate it when they are sick. And his Eczema is getting really bad on his hand and Thumb from sucking I am having to lather a couple of times a day.

The girls are doing really good still a little congestion but they are great and so ready for Christmas to come. Can you believe I am almost done with my Christmas shopping I have two more things to get. Because of Richard's pay cut there will not be much this year but that is OK because we have each other :)

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Hopefully you are ALL feeling better soon! I'm glad you got the flu shots out of the way.

Way to go on the Christmas shopping! I got a head start this year, too, but I still feel like I have a ton to do.

Have a good week! xo