Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The girls were able to go back to school on Tuesday, they are doing much better they still are congested but the fever is gone. I took all the kids to the Doctors this morning to have there second dose of the H1N1 shot and the Flu shot. Logan and Elizabeth are the ones who got the flu shot they did not have enough doses of the flu shot so Elizabeth got it instead of Alicia because of her Asthma.
I did find out this morning that Logan has a double ear infection and because of his Heart the Doctor still wanted to give him the Swine and flu shot so he will be starting his Antibiotics on Friday they put him on Omnicef for the ears and also gave all the kids Cough medicine.

I am very thankful the kids are getting better. I have alot to be Thankful for this year. My Son is alive and his Heart is doing great. I have the sweetest girls on earth they are so caring for there brother and help out Mommy when ever they can. I am also Thankful for My husband and all he does for our family and he makes so many sacrifices for us and I am thankful that he still has a job and we have a new home.

I also cannot forget all my Blogger Heart mom's and Friends and Family for all your support through out the year. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: