Monday, November 23, 2009


After three weeks of wear


Our weekend started out great, we had some family come into town from California, My cousin and her husband and there son Shane who is almost 2 years old. We went out to Dinner Friday night and Saturday we spent the day visiting and catching up then Saturday night we went out to dinner again. After that we headed on over to my mom's house and that is when it all began Logan started to have a little runny nose no big deal. Well we wake up Sunday morning and he is alot worse his nose is now a faucet he has a slight fever cough and congestion and was up every half hour during the night.

Alicia caught a little cold from school a few days ago but nothing that would keep her home from school well I guess she gave her cold to Logan and his is much worse. Now it is Sunday night and Elizabeth has a fever of 101 and is congested so the girls stayed home from school today. I am pretty sure they will be able to go back to school Tuesday there fever is gone and there is just a little congestion. Logan is still sick, I have him on Zyrtec and Singular so I am hoping he gets better.


We have an appt to see the Pediatrician to get his second does of the H1N1 and the Flu shot on Wednesday they said as long as he does not have a fever above 100 he can still get his shots.


We plan on having Thanksgiving at my Mom's house we have some family coming in from Arizona and I have not seen them in awhile so please say some prayers for the kids.


Richard and I are both still healthy thank goodness, I have been dousing the house with Lysol and doing lots of hand washing.


It is so funny, since Logan has been scooting on his bottom alot he has really worn out his pants/jeans after 2-3 weeks of wearing them I have to throw them away because of the holes in his bottom. He goes threw jeans way to fast.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

I love the scoot-butt jeans! Very cute. :)

I hope the kids get well soon and also that Mom and Dad STAY healthy! Have a great time with family this weekend. xo

Jeannie said...

Dang! Lots of miles on those pants!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
Checked out your blog and thought I'd let you know that I used to get the boy's jeans at sears because they had a program that if you bought jeans at their store and they wore out before your child changed sizes, you could bring them back with the receipt and get a brand new pair. It was called the "kidvantage" program. And you had to let them know you were buying the stuff under that program so they could key it in the computer. I got several pairs of new jeans because the boys always wore out the knees so bad. Check it out. Love you. Teresa C.