Saturday, January 30, 2010

I took Logan to the Pediatrician and he has a Upper Respiratory Infection that would explain why he is so cranky and won't sleep. So far he has had no fever.

Logan woke up early this morning so I fed him and then decided to clean the bathrooms upstairs, Richard is working again this weekend so it was the perfect opportunity.

My Mom just left she came over to watch the kids so I could go Grocery Shopping.

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday that when I took Elizabeth to her Asthma Doctor he noticed she had a Heart Murmur which she has had since birth but it has been over six years since she has been checked. So I called Logan's Cardiologist to make an appointment for Elizabeth. The Doctor will call me back on Monday with a time and date. They will do an EKG and an Echo. Logan's next Cardiologist appointment is February 5th so I am trying to get them scheduled at the same time.

Other than that not much is going on around here the girls are at there friends house, Logan is eating and I have tons of Laundry still do to.

Thanks for checking in on us. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I hope everyone heals up this weekend! Also praying that Elizabeth's heart checks out ok. I'm sure all will be fine. I hear of so many kids who have innocent heart murmurs. Keep us posted!!

I hope you are hanging in there with your sanity, Mama. Wish I was closer (and not on bed rest) so I could come give you a break for a while. xo