Friday, January 29, 2010

Well things have been crazy around here these past few days. Logan is sick, he got it from Alicia and Alicia got it from her teacher so we are just passing it around.

Logan has not been sleeping that well just crying and throwing tantrums at night not wanting to go to bed. He has a runny nose, sneezing and congestion I am going to take him to the Doctors today today to make sure he does not have an Ear Infection. I have not been getting much sleep these past few days so I am cranky and I WANT A BREAK.

I have just reached my breaking point this week. I was just in tears the other day. I was looking forward to going out Grocery Shopping and going to the movies by myself but Logan's Respite Nurse is unable to come watch him this weekend and Richard will be working again this weekend because we need the money.
So hopefully when he comes home Sunday I will be able to at least go Grocery shopping.

I really hate it when he gets sick there is nothing I can do for him, he won't even let me comfort him. I have been giving him Zyrtec and Tylenol it seems to be helping a little but his nose is like a faucet.

Yesterday Afternoon Elizabeth had her Three Month check up with her Asthma Doctor and she is doing great now if I can only keep her healthy and pray she does not get sick next. He gave me a prescription for Xopenex Inhaler so if she does get sick I have something for her and will not have to go back to see him.

Thanks for checking in on our family

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Oh no. :( I'm so sorry to hear about the sickness traveling around your house. That doesn't sound fun at all. It sounds like you most definitely need a break, MAMA. Wish so badly I could help you out with that.

Hang in there, and I hope you get a little time away soon. Also, stay healthy everyone!!