Wednesday, January 27, 2010










Richard was able to work this past weekend, so I took the girls out and we had a nice time. It has been so long since I have taken them out. We went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel then to Red Robin for Dinner. They loved the movie. I am going to start doing this once a month take them out and do things they want to do. They really need this and I always feel guilty giving alot of my attention to Logan so it was nice that we were able to do this.

Yesterday my Mom came over and we went shopping I had to pick up some more dresses for the girls for Church. This Friday they are having a Primary Activity at Church for the kids so the girls will be going to that.

So Logan is finally eating a meal by mouth Consistently, every night we sit down as a family to eat Dinner so we put Logan in his Highchair and he eats what we eat it is so awesome. He will eat anywhere from a 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of food which is huge. I am just so excited he is really doing good at eating we still have to give him very small pieces but he keeps it all in and does not throw it up then we hook him up to the pump and give him a few ounces. He just amazes me everyday.

Richard had a really bad night last night going to Tonopah, NV it started to snow and he was slipping ans sliding everywhere trying to keep his Big Rig on the road and it is raining today in Las Vegas so he is just exhausted.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm so glad Logan is eating well these days. YAYYY!!!

I love that you take the girls out for "dates" on occasion. This is something I'd like to do with Elijah once the baby is born and I think it's really important.

Have a great, healthy weekend! xo