Monday, January 11, 2010





What a weekend. Our plan was to relax this weekend and take it easy we did but we also got things accomplished around here. We finally took down our Christmas Tree we took everything done on New Years day but we slacked on the tree, I finally have my house back. Richard cleaned the Garage and made room for me to park my car in it. We finally have a two car Garage, our old house was only a one car. So I am happy to be able to park my car in the garage. While out there Richard let Logan scoot all over the garage and the Driveway, I had no idea he took him out there. But I thought he is a boy and he has never just been outside and scooted around like that only because I don't like him getting dirty. So I let go thank goodness he already had on a pair of pants that were torn and ready to go in the trash because by the time he got done scooting everywhere they were ready to be thrown away. He had a great time out side watching Daddy move boxes around. And believe me when they were done outside I brought him in and scrubbed him down :)

I was also able to go through the girls closet and get rid of alot of clothes that do not fit them anymore. I will be giving all of the clothes to a friend of mine, I always like passing them down. Now looking in there closet in looks like they need more shirts:) It's time to start looking for sales!

We also watched the Cowboys Game, I was so excited to see them WIN, I really hope they make it to the Superbowl. But they play the Vikings next week and they are really a good team. We will have to wait and see.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm glad Logan got to explore the garage! Isn't it wonderful to have a two-car garage? We used to....until one side of it became filled with JUNK. Ugh!

Have a good week! Stay healthy!