Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Logan woke up Yesterday morning with Blue lips and blue finger nails, All I could think about was his heart. I took his sats and they were in the very low 80's which is normal for Logan but still I always hate seeing him cyanotic, It has been awhile since I have seen his lips that blue.
So that is maybe why he did not feel like doing anything in Therapy. He had Speech and O.T. in speech he was a little fussy did not do much then we went on to O.T. were he was still the same. The Therapist even made a comment on his color. He did walk for about 10 feet with the Therapist holding his hands and I holding his hips helping him take steps while he bent over and was very wobbly but he still put pressure on his feet so that was good.

This morning he is looking much better but just kind of laying around on the floor playing with his toys. I swear to you I always worry about him and his Heart he makes me very nervous when he gets like this. I will just have to keep a close eye on him.

Everyone else is doing good we are are healthy. There is a chance of rain today so lets just see if that happens. I will be staying home clipping coupons getting ready for my Grocery shopping trip in the morning.

My Cousin and her Daughter will be coming in from California this Saturday and will be staying with us for 4 days I am so excited to get to be able to spend that much time with them. We will be doing alot of scrapbooking :)

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Hope that cyanotic look takes a hike soon! I know what you mean about worrying about that... a while back, Vaeh got a strange color all over. Her fingers, lips & legs... scared me for a minute, but then she bounced back. A heart momma never stops worrying...

Hope you have a nice visit!

The Portas said...

Once a heart mama, ALWAYS a heart mama. I swear that fear never goes away, at least not for me. No matter how "fixed" Elijah's heart is, I still always worry and still always imagine heart issues popping up. I hope Logan gets back to normal soon without worrying you too much. Hang in there! I'm glad you will have company this weekend! Have a great time. xo