Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am finally starting to feel like my self again, The kids are also doing great.
Monday someone from Child Find they represent the School District came and spoke with me and Richard. Logan will be starting preschool in August when he turns three. She gave us some information about the process and what will happen to Logan when he exists Nevada Early Intervention. I am a little nervous for Logan to go to school it will be 4 days a week and 2 1/2 hours a day. My Son has major separation Anxiety so we will see what happens.

Tuesday Logan had Speech and O.T. I love his new O.T. she will be working with him on eating with a spoon next week. In Speech the Therapist held out 2 different flash cards and asked Logan to pick the doggy one and he did, then held out two more flash cards and asked Logan to pick the train one and he did. Out of about seven matches he got three right I was so excited that is huge for him.

Last night My cousin and her Husband came into town from California again, they got free tickets to a show on the strip and a real good deal on the Hotel. I watched there son for them. His name is Shane and he is 2 years old. When I stood Logan up to give him a hug Logan was the giant. It was cute Logan followed him around everywhere scooting on his bottom.
They will be coming over again this afternoon to visit some more and go out to Dinner.

This morning Michelle and Robert from Nevada Intervention will be coming over to work with Logan, My Friend and Heart Mom Kathy was supposed to come over with her son Isaac and we were going to have both kids do Therapy together but Isaac was up all night sick so it will just be Logan today having Therapy. I hope you get to feeling better real son Isaac.

Other than that everything is going good around here. Thanks for checking on us!

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I am glad you guys are feeling better. I know what you mean about having some preschool worries. I have them, too, and preschool is ONE WEEK AWAY for us! YIKES.

Have a great weekend!