Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!





Logan Loves to watch Sesame Street and is totally into it, once in a great while he will still watch Yo Gabba Gabba well the other day he was watching an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba and after it was over there was a commercial and the Fresh Beat Band (they are on Nickelodeon) came on and they sang a song called "FREEZE" and Logan absolutely loves this song and every time it comes on he will dance and smile and every time they freeze Logan will throw his hands in the air and leave them there until they start singing and Dancing again. It is just the most cutest thing I have ever seen. He gets so excited every time the song comes on so I had to DVR it. I still have not learned how to post a video on Blogger but when I do I will post it. There are pictures above.

We are having a great weekend. Richard took this weekend off to spend with the family. I know this is Valentines weekend and it should be spent with your loved one and I did want to go out with just Richard to Dinner and a movie but the girls have not spent any time with there Father and I felt so guilty they deserve time with him also. So we took the girls Bowling Saturday and they had a great time we all are so bad at it but we had a blast. I had Logan's Nurse come over and watch him so we could go out. And tonight we are all going out to Dinner as a family all five of us to Red Robin we love eating there it is very family friendly.
I will get my date night with Richard sometime in the future.

Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend :)

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm so glad you guys had a nice weekend together as a family! That is sooo good to hear. Hopefully you and Richard can get your date night soon! You deserve one!

You have to figure out how to get your video posted because I want to see Logan do the FREEZE! :) Sounds cute.