Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a busy week this has been. Monday was no school so I took the kids over to my Mom's house so I could go Grocery shopping and do some errands. Then we came home and the girls played with there friends.

Tuesday my Mom and I went shopping all day the girls needed new clothes really bad so I went and got them shirts. They are growing so fast they are now in size Medium 10/12 in Shirts. Were does the time go. It seems like just yesterday when I was in the Baby section buying them cutesy dresses.

Today Shirley and Michelle from N.E.I.S well be coming over to weigh and measure Logan, hopefully he has gained a few ounces. Then we head on over to the Gastrologist for a check up.

Tomorrow I will be staying home and doing things around the house. Then Friday is no School again it is Staff Development Day so I will be bringing the girls with me to Logan's Therapy he has P.T. out in the community. Other than that everyone is doing really good Richard plans on working this weekend and I will catch up on some of my Scrap booking.

Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: