Thursday, February 4, 2010

I just laid Logan down for a nap so I thought I would make a quick post and then go lay down myself. Logan woke me up at 6am crying and I woke up with a sore throat and a raspy voice. I was starting to feel better. I just need to get some good sleep.

Yesterday Logan had an Appointment with the Orthopedic we go back again before he starts School in August. He checked his legs and everything looks great, Dr Stewart said he is not sure if Logan will ever walk without some assistance I guess only time will tell. When we go back in June he will either order a wheel Chair for him or a Special Stroller that he can sit in for when he is at School.
Last night they came and Delivered his Stander and Bath chair. I have a call into the Orthopedic for a Prescription for a feeding chair the one he has now is a Toddler seat and he has already outgrown that one. So I am very excited Logan is getting the Equipment he needs:)

Elizabeth's Asthma has been bothering her, I had to go to her School yesterday and drop off her Rescue Inhaler she just would not stop coughing, so taking it every four hours has really been helping her and staying indoors when it is windy helps.

Tomorrow Logan will be going back to Physical Therapy he has missed two weeks because of being sick, he is doing alot better just a little runny nose. After that we have a Cardiologist Appointment for an Echo and EKG. I could not get Elizabeth in at the same time. I am still waiting on a call back as to when she will be seen.

Richard will be working again this weekend. We are saving up Money this Summer we are going to visit his Dad and Step Mom in Arkansas we are really excited about seeing them. I can't wait to see you Mom and Dad we really miss you guys :) This will be there first time seeing Logan.

I better get going I hope Logan will let me take a short nap, I here him talking through the Baby Monitor.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Goodness, you guys certainly need a break from all of the sickness! And Mama needs a break! As always, I wish I could help you out with that. I know how it feels to just need a Mama break.

I'm curious why Logan's doctor thinks that he may never walk? Is there damage done to his nerves that would make him say that? Just curious. I don't like when doctors make blanket statements like that and unnecessarily worrying parents. Don't give up hope! Elijah showed NO SIGN that he would walk for 2.5 years of his life and look at him now!!

Have a good, healthy weekend! Get (and stay) healthy, you guys!!! xo