Saturday, February 6, 2010

I took Logan to Physical Therapy yesterday morning, He was feeling a little better but I was feeling like crap. He did OK did not want to do much standing since he has been sick the last couple of weeks. I do not work with him when he is sick. Poor guy he already sats at around 85 then when he gets sick his sats drop a little and just has a really hard time.

After that we picked up my Mom she came with me to his Cardiologist Appointment. Logan's Heart just looks great he still has that leaky valve but he is doing awesome. He is still scheduled for his Heart Cath on March 1st they will go in and close up the Fenestration.

Richard is on his way to Phoenix he will be home tomorrow in time to watch the Super Bowl. My Cowboys almost made it, But I will only watch it for the commercials they are so funny. It started raining yesterday afternoon and will continue all weekend long so the kids and I will be staying indoors they are watching the Jonas Brothers right now which they are all into :)
Logan is taking a nap and I have tons of Laundry to do as always. Tonight is Pizza night Yeah no cooking for me :)
Hope everyone enjoys there weekend. Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I hope you guys had a good rest of your rainy weekend! I'm so happy that Logan's heart looks good. Now you can prepare for the upcoming cath and get that behind you. Have a good week!! xo