Monday, March 8, 2010

Everything is going good around here, we had a nice weekend.
Saturday Morning we went to a wake. A very good friend of the family passed away with Cancer. After that we went to a Birthday party a friend of mine was having a 5th Birthday party for her son. It was very loud and there were so many kids there. Logan just shut down because of all the noise he could not handle it, so we left after about 2 hours.

Sunday our neighbors Daughter was having her 16th Birthday party so we went over there and visited and had cake.

Richard has no idea when he will be able to return to work we are hoping Tuesday night. This not working with no pay is killing us. So I hope he returns soon. Since he is home I have been putting him to work doing things around the house that needs to be done our next task is cleaning the Loft and going through the kids toys while they are at school they have so much stuff they do not even play with, So I will be donating some of it.

Logan is doing great he is sleeping right now. He will resume Therapy tomorrow. I will try and get some pictures of the little man cooperates.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Busy busy weekend for you guys! I hope Richard can get back to work soon. When you guys are finished sorting through your house, wanna come over here? :) I think I need to hire a professional sorter.

Have a good week!