Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me :)










Well today is my Birthday and I am having somewhat of a difficult time dealing with it because I am now 38 I know it is not the big 40. But I am starting to feel very old. I can not imagine how I am going to feel when I do hit 40. My mom is coming over to take me out to lunch and Richard got up this morning to make me a cake. He is such a sweet heart.

Richard still has not returned back to work, all they are waiting on is his drug test which we know will come back clean. I think they are taking there sweet time. We are hoping he hears something today.

The girls are starting to come down with a cold they both have runny noses and a little congestion. Alicia comes home from school a few days ago and said that some boy coughed and sneezed on her. I was like that was really nice of him.
So then she passed it on to her Sister. Everyone else is healthy so far. But I will be going around the house wiping door knobs and spraying Lysol everywhere. I do not need Logan to get sick.

Logan had Therapy yesterday and since Richard is off work he was able to come with us and see Logan in Therapy. He had speech and O.T. and in O.T. they worked on feeding again. Getting Logan to use the spoon and feed himself chocolate pudding, he would do better if he had the patience and take more than 5 bites. But he try's that's all I can ask.
Thanks for checking in on us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN, Your getting old, what about your mother :)

Logan is doing so good, he is just the sweetest little boy, we love you both very much, all of you.

Love Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Love you Karen! Really and truly each year is like an achievement and I wouldn't go back to my 30's. It's so good each year to see our kids grow and learn so many new things that I'm grateful to be here to be able to see it. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl! Take a big,deep breath and enjoy. You are one year better!
Teresa

The Portas said...

Happy belated birthday to you!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! 38, you're a young sprout still. :)

I hope Richard hears back from work soon. It has to be a little bit frustrating just waiting..

Have a great week, you guys! xo

What was done said...

Cheer up!
The age of 40 can be great:

http://www.whatwasdone.com/Age.php?&Age=40
We are getting old only in our head.