Monday, March 29, 2010

Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend. Not much went on around here. Saturday I was out all day running errands. Logan decided he did not want to take a nap and kept me up for several hours Saturday night. When he does not take a nap he makes me pay for it during the night. I think that is so generous of him.

Sunday afternoon we were invited over to our next door Neighbors house, It was a block party. Bring a dish & Soda, they supplied the Hamburgers and Hot dogs. We had alot of fun we are always getting together with our neighbors. So I said I will host next month.
We never did this kind of thing were we used to live. Heck I never even new my neighbors and I lived there for 4 years. We were only close to one Neighbor who lived next door to us and that is it. But here everyone knows everyone and we all look out for each other. I think it's great. All the kids play together while the adults chit chat. We all sit in the Driveway and Bar B Que. It was a very nice day yesterday.

Today we are just hanging out at home. I will be putting Logan down for a nap shortly, and when he gets up I will be taking them all to the Park for a few hours to get them out of the house.

No comments: