Friday, March 26, 2010

Today Logan had Physical Therapy and it went pretty good, I tried leaving him alone by himself with the Therapist and he just started screaming. He has been seeing this Therapist for awhile now and he still will not let me leave the room. I am trying to prepare him for Preschool which he starts the end of August. So I thought lets give him some practice of being somewhere with out me, and it was a no go. Logan is very attached at the hip with me. He is going to hate it when he starts School.

Today Logan did alot of walking with support and he is getting a little better each time. The stander he uses at home really helps with that.

The girls are doing good. They are very excited that today is the last day of School. SPRING BREAK YEAH!!! One week off. I am looking forward to spending some time with them. So hopefully we will have a good week next week.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

We are familiar with the separation thing for sure. It took some work for Elijah to get comfortable without us around, but now he is a pro! If you can handle the tears, I'd say try to stay away a little bit longer every time. It will work out ok. I do understand how hard it is, though.

I hope you guys had a nice weekend! xo