Friday, April 9, 2010



After

Before



Well I finally figured out out to post a video on Blogger, I am so proud of myself :) Now I will be doing it all the time...
The Girls and Richard went and got there Hair Cut today. Alicia just had about 1 1/2 inches cut off. But Elizabeth had several inches taken off and it was layered, I just love her new hair cut it is so cute.
Everyone is doing really good. Logan's allergies are still affecting him so we have been giving him Zyrtec and Singular.
Enjoy the video...If you have speakers turn up your volume

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Ok, I just loved that video. I meant to leave a comment the other day, the first time I watched it, but Elijah was too busy saying, "PLAY AGAIN!!" :)

Thank you for sharing! I hope you guys had a nice weekend. xo