Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This week is just flying by so fast... Richard left last night at 11pm to Tucson, AZ I have no idea when he will be back home, Hopefully he will not be gone all week again.

Logan gave me his yuckies I am now congested and have a runny nose, I have been taking over the counter medication and it seems to be working.

I was at Home Depot the other day we had to get a new screen door for the back sliding door and new Blinds for the back sliding door, while I was there I was looking at Security Screen Doors for the front door and they are running a special right now on Installation so I gave them my Deposit and they came out this morning to measure for it. I am really excited to have it installed this way I will be able to get a cross breeze going and by Electric bill will not be so high this Summer ( I am hoping anyway). I will be going over to Home Depot tomorrow to pick it out.

Logan had Speech and O.T. Yesterday morning he is doing so good. Oh I have a story to tell. I got a call from the Company were Logan has Therapy and I was told that they fired Logan's Physical Therapist and he will no longer have P.T. until Sometime in June. I was like what I loved his P.T. Jen she was so nice and good with Logan and he also liked her. This is the third P.T. we have been through, and I also had a talk with the owner to let him know how I felt about it and he told me that he was sorry and he had to fire her because they could not come to an agreement. So now they only have one P.T. working there part time and they do have 6 more P.T. that they hired but will not start until June. Well that does not help me now my gosh my son cannot even walk or crawl yet and you are taking this away from him. I was very mad and I let the owner new I was. So for now I will do the best I can for him at home with what I have which is not much.

I am so excited the girls are finally getting Baptized on Saturday May 1st. They have taken all of the missionary lessons and are ready. I am very proud of them.

No comments: