Friday, April 16, 2010

Well I still have the Yuckies, Logan is feeling better, Alicia was a pain in the butt yesterday but I still love her to death. Richard is finally home this morning. That about sums it all up....

Last night the School had a Science fair so I took the kids and the girls showed me there exhibit. Both of there classes won first place. Then we all went out to the blacktop outside and we were supposed to see stars through the Kaleidoscope but it was to cloudy, that was a real bummer and let down.

Today after School I will be taking Elizabeth to the Eye Doctor, she has been saying that she has a hard time seeing the Chalkboard and alot of other things. So she probably just needs a stronger prescription.

Richard will be working this weekend and we have a Birthday Party to go to on Saturday for one of the girls friends.

I will try and get some more video of the kids this weekend. Thanks for checking in on our family

1 comment:

The Portas said...

You guys are staying busy, as usual! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo