Monday, April 19, 2010

We had a nice and relaxing weekend. We actually made it out to Church Yesterday and it was very embarrassing for me anyway. Logan was doing great and then I go into Relief Society and he starts to fuss so I put him in the chair next to me and I turn away for a second and he pushes himself back and falls right through the chair hitting his head on the wall. Every women in there turns there head and says OOOHHH, I felt like the worst Mother ever. So I get up and take him outside and on my way out the door I ended up hitting the wall and end up turning all the lights off in the room so I try to turn them back on but am having a hard time so I just walk out the door. We have been inactive for awhile and this is our first time going back to Church in our new Ward. What a way to make an impression. I think they will never forget who I am :)

So the girls are getting Baptized May 1st @ 3pm on a Saturday, we are very excited Richard will be doing the Baptism.

I have been feeling like crap all week and getting worse so after I took the kids to School this morning I decided to go to the Doctors office and I find out I have a Sinus Infection, that explains everything. So they gave me a shot in the arm and gave me three prescriptions. Eye drops, Allergy pill and Nasal Spray which tastes nasty. It says on the box to bring your head forward and spray which I did, But the taste still got into my mouth and it took an hour for it to go away. YUCK.... I could not sleep at all last night, so I was able to take a nap when Logan did today and I am starting to feel some relief. Thank goodness. I look awful red itchy puffy eyes, sore red runny nose and Congestion.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

girl please...
I do NOT think I blogged about it...
but, when Isaac had his last set of tubes put in...we were in the waiting room at the HOSPITAL...I sat him in the chair and reached around to take my coat off...and BAM...he fell out of the chair on the HARD FLOOR OF THE HOSPITAL waiting room with all THOSE people starring at me! SO, do NOT feel bad....our kids should learn how to sit without falling over already!

Hope your snot clears up...I don't know what's blooming..but, it's really working on us too.