Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Logan had Speech and O.T this morning in the community, He did really good in Speech when it was time to say good by I told Logan to say to his Speech therapist "See you Later" if you listened very carefully he said it and the Speech Therapist was amazed. His words just kind of ran together, but it was great.
Occupational Therapy was completely different he was very defiant with his Therapist not doing what he was told and throwing toys, not putting things were they should be, he was just a little stinker. He did make up for it when he ate all of his pudding all 4 oz.

Richard is out of town again this is becoming a habit which I do not like. But I cannot complain much because he has a Job and I am very thankful for that. I just really miss him. Tackling everything at night by myself is a challenge especially when Alicia has been a challenge lately her attitude has been really bad these past few months and her anger issues. I have been doing lots of praying and trying to have lots of Patience. As a friend of mine said "Patience Patience Patience".

I am starting to feel alot better just a little runny nose and congestion, but all is good.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Patience patience patience! :) We can be patience queens together. I can sooo relate to you with wanting your husband around yet also being grateful for his work. That is me for the entire summer, every summer!

I can't believe Logan is saying See ya later! How awesome! Get it on video???