Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a very busy weekend. We have been planting some more plants in our front yard adding more curb appeal. We added two palm trees and two shrubs. We are going to order some rock to put in our front yard and the side of the house, there is already some there but we need to add more to fill in the emptiness.
Richard took the girls and went with a Neighbor friend to Circus Circus Adventure doom. This place is so cool they have tons of rides and roller coasters and the girls will even get on the scary rides. Logan and I stayed home, I put him down for a nap 3 hours ago and I think I finally here him stirring.

Logan is so cute, I have been teaching him what "COLD" means. This past week it has been in the high 50's and very Windy, to Cold for him to go outside and play on the swing and Trampoline, so I have been trying to teach him it is to cold to go outside. Well the other day I got him up from his nap and I was changing his Diaper. I used a baby wipe to wipe his bottom, he goes and says to me Mommy "Col" meaning cold. I was like you are so smart that is right the wipey is cold. I thought that was so neat he new the difference.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

How cool that he is using words so appropriately! That is always so exciting.

Here in the lovely state of MN it is never to cold to go outside, so Logan would love to come visit! :) 50s? Perfect weather!

Did the girls have fun at Circus Circus? I always think of the Rollers when I think of that place because that is where we met them for the first time ever! Such a cool place.