Sunday, May 2, 2010

LOGAN CAN CRAWL SORT OF........




What a weekend this has been so far. The girls had a friend sleep over last night and they did not fall asleep until 12:30 am and Logan decided to wake me up at 5:30am this morning so I am exhausted and my day has just begun...

Friday my Mom came over and we went shopping all day, I had alot of errands to do and mom came along for the ride. We got home after being gone all day so before I put him in his chair to eat I let him play on the floor and all of a sudden he gets on his knees and starts to crawl. He has been getting on his hands and knees in a crawling position alot these past few months but he just rocks back and forth and does not move forward, well Friday was the day he decided to try it out, I was able to get in on video. He sort of is crawling anyway.

Friday while I was out shopping I went to Toys R Us and picked up Logan a Little Tikes Table and Chair set with some wood blocks, When I got home and took everything out of the box and put him in his chair his face just lit up of excitement it was so priceless it was worth every penny of course being the Coupon Queen that I am after sales and coupons I only paid $26.00 and it was regularly $50.00, I was so proud of myself I did so good :)
Logan just loves to stack things and he his pretty good at. Now I can help him stand up and play at the table at the same time, make him work without him even knowing it :)
Oh and Logan has stopped calling me Mama and now calls me Mommy, it just melts my heart every time he says it.

Saturday the girls had there big day and they were Baptised and today they are being confirmed a member in Church today in Sacrament. The girls were so excited they received several gifts from friends and family. Tonight we are all going out to dinner to Olive Garden to celebrate.

Other than that it has pretty much been crazy around here.



3 comments:

Jeannie said...

That is so cute! Now he'll be wearing out the knees instead of the butt of his pants. And congrats to the girls too!

The Portas said...

Oohhhhh!!! Can you hear me squealing with delight? That is just the cutest. I'm so proud!!!!

It's so funny, he tries so hard to do whatever you tell him, even if it's hard work. I love the video! YAY LOGAN!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Elizabeth & Alicia! You look so beautiful! What a special day!
Love you all,
Teresa