Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yesterday Logan had Speech and Occupational Therapy in the Community. For the first time ever Logan went to both sessions all by him self while I waited in the waiting area, I was so excited he never cried and only asked for me twice. This is so huge we are moving in the right direction. I am trying to prepare him for Preschool when he starts in August. We will try this again next Tuesday and see how things go.

After School the girls had Church Activity and they were there for 2 hours and made crafts for Mothers Day, they made me a card it was so sweet. At School Alicia made a fake flower arrangement for me. Elizabeth will bring home her Mothers Day gift later in the week.

This morning Logan's D.S. from N.E.I.S. is coming over to work with him, we are going to show her how Logan can Crawl....

Everyone is doing pretty good around here, I am not sure if Logan is coming down with a cold or it's allergy's but he has a runny nose and is congested.

The girls have a Birthday Party to go to Saturday afternoon and I will have Logan's Respite Nurse over Saturday morning so she can watch the kids I have a ton of errands to do.

Thanks for checking in on our family.

No comments: