Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mom's out there.

These past few days have just been crazy, I can't even remember what I did. So I will tell you what I did this weekend. Saturday I had Logan's Respite Nurse over to watch all the kids while I went out and did a lot of running around. Richard worked this weekend but was able to make it home this morning. His knees have been bothering him and Elizabeth was not feeling well this morning so Alicia and I went to Church. They had a wonderful Sacrament where the primary sang, Alicia did such a great job. Then after Sacrament all of the women received a small bag of cookies. It was very nice. I came home and took an hour nap and we all just got back from going out to dinner. Richard came home with beautiful roses for me. It was so sweet. I love him dearly.
This week is another busy week with appointments. Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

I'm glad you had a good day! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi all we seen Logan craweling on joyce carol,s phone. we was so very happy for him.Dad went to the va the other day and they put him on differ medicine and told us if he get,s where he can,t walk again for us to get to va like yesterday. they also took 6 tube,s of blood and 4 xray,s, they said that it could be nerve,s being blocked then it could be the arthritisgatheering around his spine. we go 4 a seond append 4 me the 4th of june. love to all and give our girl,s a sp. hug and kiss logan 4 us