Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sorry Mom and Dad I have not posted in a few days, I have been so busy with running around doing errands taking Logan to Therapy and trying to get the car fixed. Making sure the kids have what they need for School this week.
I went to Walmart to do some Grocery shopping on Saturday and while I was there I decided to get my Oil changed, well ever since then it has been leaking oil so this morning I took it in and they said the dish pan had oil in it and it was never cleaned. So this is why it is leaking so they cleaned the pan and supposedly this is the problem. I will have to keep an eye out and see if it worked.
Tomorrow Alicia has an Eye Doctors appt. She has been saying it is hard to see the Chalkboard.
Logan has O.T. in the morning, he normally has it on Tuesday's but the O.T. had to reschedule.
Friday I have a Doctors appointment it has been a year since my last Physical so I am going to have an E.K.G. some blood work done and some other tests.

I asked Richard to take the weekend off so we could spend some quality time together just me and him, We really need it. It has been awhile since we have done something by ourselves. I have been really stressed out lately with the kids and everything so I am really looking forward to it. My Mom is going to watch the kids for us. We are going to the movies to go see Iron Man and just do what ever afterwards.

I better get going Logan just woke up from his nap and it is time to eat. Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Have a great hubby-wife time! It is sooo important, isn't it? And it's one of the easiest things for us all to neglect as we take care of kids, etc. Have a nice weekend! Hugs to that sweet Logan. xo