Monday, June 28, 2010

We had a very busy weekend, Saturday we worked on the outside of the house adding more rock and also put in some solar lights up and down both sides of the driveway and walkway. It looks really nice.

Sunday we worked inside the house Richard added baseboards to our Master bath because when we moved in there were none there. The girls and I organized there bedrooms and moved furniture around adding a little more space.

Richard starts his Vacation July 3rd so we will be paint the garage one of those days. And plan on taking the kids out and do stuff with them.

We just found out today Richard's Beaver,UT run got cancelled so he will be on extra board which means he will go were ever there is work. So all this week he will be going to Wickenburg, AZ which is great that is awesome miles. I cannot wait for his Vacation to start we will have him for an entire week.

Logan is SICK AGAIN, he was better for an entire week and got sick again his cough is worse. I have no idea why he is getting sick all the time, I really don't take him anywhere. He has a Doctor's Appointment today at 3:30. I had to cancel his Therapy tomorrow and they told me he might loose his spot if he misses anymore which they tell me all the time. I was like OK I will bring him sick. They said well we don't want you to do that. Well then. So I have to get a Doctor's note saying he is to sick to go to therapy. I swear....

No comments: