Tuesday, June 29, 2010











I took Logan to the Doctor yesterday afternoon and he has an Upper Respiratory Infection, Viral Infection, Rhinitis and Pharyngitis. I have been giving him a lot of pedialyte because his urine outtake is not that good. The Doctor prescribed Zithromax. He has been getting up a lot during the night just crying and really congested. Poor little guy. We have just been staying in doors these past couple of weeks trying to keep him healthy.
Today the girls had a Church activity it was Hairstyling and when they were done they had there pictures taken. They had so much fun getting there hair done and it turned out so good, They look so beautiful.

2 comments:

BethSpang said...

The girls look so beautiful!

The Portas said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear about Logan's illnesses. Poor guy. Give him some loves for me.

The girls' hair looks wonderful! I love it!