Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I finally have a chance to post, Logan is sleeping, Richard is watching his TV show and the girls with all the neighborhood kids are in our backyard playing. I have been such a slacker this past week on posting on my blog. I cannot even remember what I did last week or even this past Saturday.. See what happens when you get old :) But I do remember what we did Sunday night :) Our Neighbor had a 4th of July party and we had so much fun, ate lots of food, Danced.. well I danced Richard just watched. We were the first ones to leave and it was 11pm thank goodness we live 3 doors down :) We would have stayed later but we all had to get up at 7am.

Monday Logan started his first day of P.T. and you guessed it, it did not go very well at all. It has been three months without P.T. Because the company fired his P.T. So he did the best he could in between crying. After that we went over my Mom's house and she and my Dad watched Logan. My Dad just adores Logan and does not get much of a chance to see him because he works a lot so yesterday was a real treat. Richard and I took the girls to go see Toy Story 3 and it was really good we all enjoyed it and I even had a few tears in my eyes at the end, I am a big softy at heart. After the movies we went back to Grandma's and Richard Barbecued for all of us.

This morning Logan had Speech and O.T. I took him while Richard and the girls organized the Garage, OK Richard organized the garage while the girls looked through the donation box's trying to take stuff out.. He did such a great job when I got home it was all done. We had a car full of things to donate.

When I got home I dropped off Logan then I headed over to the DMV to register our new Car. I went over to the Disabled access only and asked them a question and they told me that Richard had to register the Car or I could take this form back home and have him sign it so I could do it. His name is on the green slip. (I had no idea) Thank goodness I did not stand in that long line I would have been so mad. So tomorrow he will be going to the DMV :) I can't stand going there.

No comments: