Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sorry for my lack of posting I promise it will get better. There is so much to catch up on, let's hope I remember it all.

Last week Richard was on vacation all week so we were able to get a lot done with working on the house. The girls went to the movies They saw Toy Story with us and then last Saturday my Mom took them to go see Despicable Me they loved it. They played with all the neighborhood kids on the block.

Richard had to go back to work Monday night and I was very sad it was so nice having him home all week long, I really enjoyed it and so did the kids.

Monday Logan had P.T. this will have been his second time going and as soon as we pulled in the parking lot and I parked the Car he started to cry, he new exactly were he was and what he was going to go do. It was very sad it broke my heart. He has really regressed since he was last seen by his P.T. which was three months ago. He does not like to stand with support or sit in a chair without a table being in front of him.

Tuesday (today) he had Speech and O.T. In Speech he cried the first 10 minuets, I can no longer sit in the waiting room I have to go in the same room with him, (which is not a problem but I am trying to prepare him for Preschool) and he still cries out my name. It is all very sad. I have no idea why he is acting like he is. He is so afraid I am going to abandon him. After crying for 10 minuets he stops and is now happy, he did very good on his flash cards and saying a few new words. We then go into O.T. and he starts to cry again about 20 minuets into therapy he stops. When the therapist does make him stand up with support he screams and cries and throws a tantrum and then throws all of his toys on the floor. I just feel so bad but he does need all of this Therapy. I am so sad thinking he will never walk it brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it. As I wipe my tears away...

Thank you for checking in on our family...

No comments: