Thursday, July 15, 2010

Everyone is doing good around here, we Leave for California in the morning. Richard works tonight but got Friday off so we could go as a family. My Cousin lives in Hesperia and I am really looking forward to seeing her and her daughter my Aunt and Uncle. Saturday we are going to Huntington Beach all day then Sunday morning I wanted to hit the swap meet there in Victorville then come back to my cousin's house and go swimming in her pool. The girls are so excited and this will be Logan's first time going to the Beach. I am hoping Logan will do good on this trip it is only a three hour drive, But Logan has never spent the night anywhere except my Mom's house so I am hoping he will do good. I will post pictures next week when we get back.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

California!! I hope you guys are having a wonderful time! Tell the beach hello for me.