Wednesday, July 21, 2010















We had a blast on our mini vacation. We left early Friday so we could make a stop in Barstow and shop at the outlet, I just love Old Navy and The Gap. I ended up buying some cute clothes for the kids and some shirts for Richard and myself. We got to my cousins around 5pm, and she made us an awesome dinner. Saturday we went to the Beach and spent the day there it was so nice 77 degrees and the water was cold. I heard it was 113 in Vegas so I am glad we were not there. It was just perfect actually is was kinda cool, wish I would have brought a jacket. We did not go all the way in the water, we just let the waves hit us. The water was just to cold. Logan did so good on this trip, he also loved the Beach, it was his first trip. I bought him a bucket with a shovel and he would scoop his sand in his bucket and had a blast. When his feet first hit the sand he was very unsure it got in between his toes and was like what is this. After awhile he got used to hit and just dove right in. We put his feet in the water for a second and his feet turned blue and purple that is how cold the water was. So he stayed out of the water.

I got burned and so did Richard. I was only in the Sun for half an hour. The girls had such a great time, they want to know when we will be going back :)

Sunday we got up early and went to the swap meet, Victorville has the best swap meet we only stayed for 45 minuets it was just to hot and I was sun burned. We will have to make another trip in the fall when the weather is cooler. After that we headed back to my Aunt's house she has a pool and the girls went swimming all weekend long. We headed home Sunday night. Thanks you guys we had such a great time :)

Monday Logan had P.T. we tried using the walker again with support he did ok, I had to keep telling him to put his hands on the walker.

Tuesday he had Speech and O.T. he got to sit on the swing which he loves doing, they also make him lay on his tummy on the swing so they could get him to lift up his head and he did a pretty good job, I have never seen him raise his head that high before, blowing bubbles helped a little.

Wednesday (today) he had his Cardiologist Appt. He had his EKG and ECHO and the Doctor said everything looked great he still has a minor leaky valve, but it will never go away. I always pray it does not get worse because then we are in trouble. We go back in 6 months.

We have just been really busy around here running errands and everything. The heat is so bad here 111 degrees, today was better only 108 :)

Here are a few pictures of Logan at Therapy, I will post pictures of the Beach tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm so glad you had a fun vacation! Do you have pics to share from the beach?

Elijah uses that same swing at pt and loves it! He could sit on it all day.