Monday, July 26, 2010


















Well I have lots to talk about especially Logan. We had such a great weekend Saturday we went to the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay, we had a really good time this was our first time going. Logan really enjoyed it he loved seeing all the fish and shark. I will have to post pictures another day I left my camera at my mom's house. After the Shark Reef we had lunch.

Sunday we made it to Church then we went over a Friends house for a Barbecue.

Today Logan had P.T. and he did fabulous. We worked on Standing and walking the entire hour. He would sit on a stool and I would hold my hands out while he pulled up to stand. Then with help from the therapist she would blow bubbles while Logan would stand up with hardly any help from me, after that she brought in the walker and he stood there with his hands on the walker and took two steps all by himself, at this point I was so excited I started to cry, I could not believe my baby took two steps all by himself. So after that he walked out in the hallway using his walker standing straight up and the therapist would hold his hips, he walked holding on the the walker about 15 feet. We were all so excited. In the past Three weeks he has really made improvement so fast.

Just the other day Elizabeth and Alicia were taking turns holding up Logan so his feet would touch the ground and he would take a few steps, when they put him down he said "more" he wanted to walk some more. I am just so excited at the progress he is making.

It was so funny today in therapy I was blowing bubbles while Logan was standing and one landed on his leg and he says "mean bubble" clear as day we all started to bust out laughing.
The girls call each other mean and he learned it from them.

Speaking of the girls they have been just a pill today, ever since they got up this morning calling each other names, hitting, yelling, fighting. I am so tired of it today so I told them no T.V., WII, Computer or the D.S. I sent them up stairs to clean there room and the loft, then when that's all done they will be reading a few books.

So that is how my day has been going so far :) Here are some pictures from the beach...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind but I have been looking at Logan's blog for many many months and he is making alot of progress. He is such a handsome boy. Even though my grandson, Colin Domanico, had passed away, I still was looking and keeping up with the other children with the cardiology problems. Hope that is OK.
Pat Domanico

Unknown said...

Pat I searched Google and found Colin's Blog, I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. My heart goes out to you and your family, He was a beautiful little boy. I can not even imagine.
I do not mind at all that you read my blog, I love to hear that people read it. And Logan has made so much progress in the past six months. Thank you for sharing.

Karen