Tuesday, July 27, 2010
















Today was a rough day for Logan and myself. For some reason Logan decided to wake up screaming like someone is trying to hurt him at 4:30am. He would not go down for a nap either. I am completely exhausted, I am in for a long night when he gets up this early and has no nap he will wake up every two hours and just scream his head off, I just put him to bed after his feed. He was doing really good and not having any night terrors but for some reason they are back again, and he has been waking up several times during the night.

I just feel so bad for him, he has been so cranky all day today just crying, I can not even leave his sight or he will throw a fit.

This morning he had Speech and O.T., Speech was good he is really trying to say new words everyday. O.T. on the other hand is a different story. Every time he was given an activity to do with help from the Therapist he would just throw the toy down on the ground over and over and over, he was being very defiant today. I could say it had something to do with getting up very early but he has been like this every week.

The girls are doing much better today there attitude has improved greatly, I guess yesterday was just a bad day for them. They had Activity day today and they scrap booked they loved it, They always enjoy scrap booking with me and they do such a great job. Here is a picture of what they each did.
Here are also some pictures from The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay from when we went on Saturday, they were celebrating Shark Reef turning Ten.

Thanks so much for checking on our family.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Oh, poor little guy. There is nothing worse than having your baby's sleep disturbed. I hope he gets back into a good routine soon. I love the shark pics! The one with a crown (?) on Logan's head cracked me up. :)