Monday, August 2, 2010








What a busy week we have been having. Last Thursday Logan went to the Doctor to see his Gastrologist for a check-up and everything is great, I needed to get feeding orders since he starts Pre-School on August 30th. The School was unable to give him anything by mouth unless a Doctor wrote orders for it, They do not want to become liable for anything. I cannot remember what we did Friday. Saturday a good friend of ours Son got Baptized, what an awesome little boy.

Saturday night Richard and I took turns with Logan because he was up all night screaming his head off, his night terrors are back again. If he does not wake up during the night he will wake up very early around 4:30 just screaming. I hope it gets better very soon because I am very exhausted.

I have some great news, today Logan had P.T. All by himself using a walker he took 12 steps, I started to cry again, I am just so excited. I really believe in 6 months he will be walking with a walker all by himself. So I called the Doctor and they will be sending a prescription over for a new walker. I cannot wait. He is doing better every week.

Have you seen the commercial for Zoo Pals, they are paper plates. Every time that commercial comes on he gets so excited and mimics everything they sing, it is the cutest thing ever. When the commercial is over he will say "more" so I play it over and over and over :)

Oh I almost forgot Logan just learned to suck out of a straw a few days. I have been working with him on it and he finally mastered it. YEAH FOR LOGAN :) This is such a HUGE accomplishment for him, he will take a few sips from the straw and he will tire out but still I am just floored. He surprises me everyday with what he can do. The littlest things gets me so excited.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Logan is doing so much!! Taking steps and sucking from a straw?! I remember how excited I was when Elijah first learned to suck from a straw. As a parent, it is somehow exciting. I love the pics! Thanks for the update.

Jeannie said...

I had to buy Zoo pals for Kyla and Dane thanks to that commercial. It is always great to hear about Logan's progress!