Monday, August 16, 2010











Richard and I celebrated our 11 Year Wedding Anniversary on Saturday. My Mom watched the kids while we went out and had a great night. We don't get out much together because of his work schedule and the kids so we really enjoyed ourselves. We went to the movies to go see The Expendables which was very good and then we ate at Lindo Michoacan they have the best Mexican food I have ever tasted everything is authentic and they were voted "Best of Las Vegas" six years in a row, now I know why. IF you ever get a chance I highly recommend eating there.

This past week has been crazy the girls have had there friends over all week playing. Logan is doing great. He had a high fever for a few days last week so I took him to the Doctor and they gave him a Rocephin Shot and the next day the fever was gone, he tested negative for strep throat but his throat was very red they said. SO I am just glad the shot worked he had some kind of Bacteria infection.

All the kids start school in two weeks I am super excited except for Logan, because he is so attached at the hip with me it is going to be very hard to let him go. I am very sad.

Over the weekend we got all the kids there School supplies, the kids got new clothes and new shoes for School. Let me tell you kids are VERY expensive....

Here are a few pictures from Logan's Birthday party and our Anniversary cake that our neighbor made for us, it tasted so good....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Logan and Happy Anniversary to you both. The pictures of your family are wonderful. I have been looking at them growing and Logan seems to be making such great improvements.
Pat Domanico

Kathy said...

ok...happy late birthday logan...happy late anniversary karen...
and i love that restaurant too!!!
you'll need to make a trek to this side of the world some day!

The Portas said...

Happy anniversary to you two! Eleven years, wow!! And happy birthday to the little man! Great pics.

I know how you feel about sending Logan to school. I went through all of that anxiety last winter! It is one of the hardest things I've ever done, but it was so worth it. Elijah thrived there and really loved it. I know everything will go just great with Logan, too, but I do understand the worry!

Stay healthy and have a great weekend!